The Coves are a folk band from Co Antrim. Playing a mix of Irish songs and tunes as well as putting their own stamp on modern/popular songs.
Check out our video of The Fureys classic “The Green Fields of France” and if you like what you hear, grab a CD!
Featuring Rodney Beggs (Guitar, Drums & Vocals), Sean Dougan (Mandolin, Uilleann Pipes & Vocals), David Long (Bass & Vocals), Jonny O’Neill (Banjo, Mandolin, Guitar & Vocals), Brona Graham (Banjo) and Ollie Duffin (Fiddle & Whistles).
- Uptown Funk
- I Will Wait
- American Land/ Sally McLenanne
- The Green Fields Of France
- Dirty Old Town/ Cooley’s Reel
- Ride On
- Gospel Medley (I Saw The Light, I’ll Fly Away, May The Circle Ever Be Unbroken)
- Fairytale Of New York
- Johnny Cash Medley (Folsom Prison Blues, Jackson, Get Rhythm) * Live Track
- Take Ot Easy (Recorded Live @ The Green Shades Pub, Duneane)
Check Out The Coves On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecovesband/
** Shipping for this item is $6.50